Kuching Water Board was established on the 1st January 1959, by authority of the Kuching Water Board Order 1959, Notification No. S.12 of 1959, made under Section 2 and 3 of the Water Supply Ordinance to take over the Kuching Water Supply from the Public Works Department Sarawak. On 1st June 1995, the existing Water Supply Ordinance (Sarawak Cap. 141) was repealed and replaced by the Water Ordinance 1994. On 1st January 2001, the Board was re-established under the Kuching Water Board, 2001.
Visited 3876 times, 1 Visits today